“To enhance the social and economic quality of life of our community by providing and maintaining, consistent with financial resources available, a safe and efficient system of county roads and streets for the citizens of Otsego County and to continuously strive to improve the quality of the service we deliver.”
• Frost Laws effective Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
• Equipment for sale from the Otsego County Road Commission can be found under the Information tab under Bid Information.
• The next scheduled Board meeting will be Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
• The meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 16, 2017 has been rescheduled to Friday, March 17, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
• A Public Hearing will be held during the regularly scheduled Board meeting on Friday, March 17, 2017 at 9:15 a.m. to discuss the revised Otsego County Road Commission Permit Fee Schedule.
Otsego County Road Commission
669 W. McCoy Road / P.O. Box 537
Gaylord, MI 49735
Hours of Operation
Winter Hours (Monday through Friday):
Road Crew: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Office: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Summer Hours (Monday through Thursday):
Road Crew: 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Office: 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lunch: Noon – 12:30 p.m.
An employee will be available at the office 24 hours a day during the winter months